Your LetsHost hosting account will allow you to host multiple domain names. If you want to add a second domain to your hosting account to automatically redirect on to your main website, you will need to create what is called an ‘alias domain’. To do this, please see the following steps:
- Log in to your LetsHost client area and click on Services > My Services
- You will see your products/services listed out here. Click on Active beside your hosting package
- On the menu on the left, click on Login to cPanel
- Once logged in to your cPanel control panel, click on the icon for Aliases under the Domains heading
- Enter in the new domain name and click Add Domain
The final step in this process is to update the DNS nameservers of the alias domain to match that of the main domain on your hosting account. If you are unsure of these, please refer to your ‘hosting account welcome email’. Please note that when updating nameservers, this change can take up to 24 hours to propagate.
If you would like to add a second website to your hosting account, you will need to create an Addon Domain. Click here for instructions.
If you require further information/assistance on this, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.