To import an SQL file into a MySQL database, please see the following steps. Please note that importing a database backup will make changes to the existing database, and we would recommend backing up any data that is important first.
- Log in to your LetsHost client area and click on Services > My Services
- You will see your products/services listed out here. Click on Active beside your hosting package
- On the menu on the left, click on Login to cPanel
- Once logged in to your cPanel control panel, click on the icon for phpMyAdmin under the Databases section
- Expand the cPanel username in the left hand side and click the existing database (e.g. cpuser_mydb)
- Click on the Import button on the top
- Click Browse and select the file you wish to upload
- Scroll down and click ‘Go’ to import the database
If you require further information/assistance on this, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.