It is possible to use your existing @hotmail.com/outlook.com account to access/manage your LetsHost email in place of an email client such as Outlook or Thunderbird. To set this up in Outlook, please see the following steps.
- Log in to your hotmail.com/outlook.com address
- Click on the cogwheel icon in the top right and then click ‘View all Outlook settings’
- Click ‘Sync email’ from the menu on the left
- Click ‘Other email accounts’
- Fill in this short form, tick ‘Manually configure account settings’ and click OK
- Your username on this screen will be your full email address
- Both the Incoming (IMAP) and Outgoing (SMTP) servers should be entered in the form ‘LHxx.dnsireland.com’, see below for more information*
- Click OK
- Close this menu screen
- Click the new ‘Inbox’ option on the left to start using your LetsHost email address
*NB: To find out the correct hostname to enter (which replaces ‘LHxx.dnsireland.com’ from above), enter your domain name (without WWW) and click Lookup!
If you require further information/assistance on this, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.