Your IP address can be blocked on our firewalls if a password is entered incorrectly multiple times, or if our system detects unusual activity.
If you are blocked by our firewall, only you are blocked, and other users can access your website as usual.
Our firewalls are there to protect your website and email from malicious activity and hacking, and are primarily there for the safety of your hosting account. Sometimes, our firewall can detect unusual activity that is normal, and you can find yourself locked out.
We provide a fully automated system to allow you to unblock your IP address via the LetsHost client are.
To unblock your IP address, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your client area at : https://www.letshostbilling.com/clientarea.php
- From the Client Area menu, select “Services”, then “My Services”
- You will then see a “Unblock Your IP Address” option of the left hand side menu.
- Select your hosting account, and you can then click “Unban” to release your IP.
- If you wish to unblock another users IP address, please enter it in to the “Unban IP Address” box, then click “Unban” to release the IP.
If you are frequently getting blocked by the firewall, please open a support ticket and we can assist in determining why this is happening.