When using WordPress, we highly recommend installing a caching plugin. In general, we suggest using the plugin W3 Total Cache. To set up this plugin, please see the following steps.
- First, log in to your WordPress Dashboard (typically by going to ‘yourdomainname.com/wp-admin’)
- Once logged in, on the left hand side click on Plugins
- Click Add New and type “W3 Total Cache” into the search bar
- Simply click Install Now on the first result and once this completes click ‘Activate’
- Once activated, you will be brought to a page with all your plugins. Scroll down to W3 Total Cache and click Settings
- From here, you can enable Page cache, Database cache, Object cache and Browser cache. Ensure cache method is set to Disk in all cases
For Minify, while this setting is useful for speeding up websites, we would suggest instead looking into a dedicated plugin such as Autoptimize to carry this out.
Please note that the above information is provided as a courtesy and LetsHost do not provide any technical support with 3rd party plugins/software. If you require further information here, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.