With the LetsHost website builder, it is possible to change the theme/look-and-feel of your website after it has been build (or while it it being built). This will allow you to change the visual style of the website while keeping all the existing content. For steps on how to do this, please see the following.
- Log in to your LetsHost client area and click on Services > My Services
- You will see your products/services listed out here. Click on Active beside your website builder package
- On the next screen, click on the blue button Edit Site. This will open the editing software in a new tab
- From here, click on Theme at the top of the page and then click Change Theme on the left hand side
- Here you will see a list of all theme available in Weebly as well as an option to import any custom theme
- Find the new theme you wish to use and click Preview
- This will display the site as though that theme is active
- If you wish to use this theme, simply click Choose on the top right of the screen. If you don’t like it or would like to see a different theme, click cancel
If you require further information/assistance on this, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.