Across our shared hosting network, we have a number of security measures in place to ensure to security of the servers and your hosting account. As part of these security measures, it is possible to get your IP address blocked, preventing you (or anyone else on your same IP address) from accessing your hosting account. The most common reason for getting blocked by a servers firewall is invalid login attempts to mail.
If you find yourself blocked by one of our firewalls, it is possible to unblock yourself without having to get in contact with the Support Dept., allowing you to get on with your work. You can unblock yourself via your client area.
- Log in to your client area
- Click Support > Unblock IP Address
- Select your hosting package from the dropdown list
- Click Unban to unblock your IP address
- You can also enter in another IP address (such as that of your developer) which might be blocked, and unblock them
If you have any questions on the above, please do not hesitate to submit a ticket and a member of our Support Dept. will be happy to advise further.