If you have a domain that you no longer need to renew, it is possible to disable the auto-renewal yourself via your client area directly. You do not need to get in contact with our Billing Department to request this.
To disable the auto-renewal on a domain, please see the following steps:
- Log in to your LetsHost client area
- Click on Domains > My Domains
- Beside the domain you wish to cancel, click the blue drop-down menu arrow
- Click Auto Renewal Status
- Click Cancel Next Renewal
If you have any questions on the above, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.