After you have an email account set up, it is possible to change its password via the Plesk control panel. For step-by-step instructions on how to do this, please see the following.
- Log in to your LetsHost Client Area and click on Services > My Services
- You will see your Products/Services listed out here. Click on ‘Manage’ beside your Windows hosting package
- At the bottom, click on the ‘Login to Plesk Control Panel’ button
- Once logged in to Plesk, click on ‘Mail’ on the navigation bar on the left
- Click on the email address in the list that you want to update
- Enter the new Password in the text box and repeat the new password to confirm the new password
- Click ‘Apply’ to save the change
- If you have the email address set up on an email client such as Outlook or on your phone, you will need to update the settings on these with the new password
If you require further information/assistance on this, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.