If you need to add your wildcard SSL certificate onto an existing or a newly added subdomain please see the following steps on how to manually install your wildcard certificate on a subdomain:
Log in to your LetsHost client area and click on Services > My Services
You will see your products/services listed out here.
- Click on Active beside your hosting package
- On the menu on the left, click on Login to cPanel
- Once logged in to your cPanel control panel, click on the icon for SSL/TLS under the Security section
- Under the Install and Manage SSL for your website (HTTPS) menu, click on Manage SSL Sites
Scroll down and click the Browse Certificates button
- In the SSl Certificate List pop up, navigate to and select the wildcard cert which will be listed as *.yourdoaminname.ie
- Click Use Certificate
This will fill in the ‘Certificate’, ‘Private Key’ and ‘Certificate Authority Bundle’ on the bottom of the page.
- Click the Domain dropdown box and select the new subdomain that you wish to install the SSL for.
- Click Install Certificate at the bottom of the page to complete the install
If you require further information/assistance on this, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.