With your LetsHost billing account, it is possible to add secondary/technical contacts that can contact LetsHost on your behalf. You can configure each contact with specific permissions and/or to automatically receive copies of certain types of system emails.
For example, you could add your website designer as a technical contact who would have access to your hosting account package but not your invoices. Or, you could add your accounts person as a secondary contact who would have access to your invoices/receipts and who would automatically receive a copy of all renewal emails.
To add, edit or remove an existing contact on your account, please see the following steps:
- Log in to your LetsHost Client Area
- Click ‘Hello [Your name]’ in the top right of the menu bar
- Click ‘Contacts/Sub-Accounts’
- From the Contacts/Sub-Accounts page you can add, edit or remove contacts for your accounts.To add a new sub contact, choose the Add New Contact from the dropdown list.
- Enter in the contacts details as required (name, email address, etc.)
If you want the contact to be able to login to the client area to have access to invoices, open support tickets etc. Under Activate Sub-Account, Tick the “Tick to configure as a sub-account with client area access” option and choose the permissions this user will have.
You can also choose which types of email notifications that the contact will receive, such as invoices, hosting welcome emails, etc.
If you require further information/assistance on this, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.