Adding SPF/DKIM DNS records to your domain name will help improve email delivery and reduce spam mail. To add these DNS records to your domain (if you have a hosting account with LetsHost), you will need to do this via your cPanel control panel. Please see the following steps to set these records up:
- Log in to your LetsHost client area and click on Services > My Services
- You will see your products/services listed out here. Click on Active beside your hosting package
- On the left, click on the link Login to cPanel
- Once in the cPanel control panel, click on the icon for Email Delivery under the Email section
- Click Manage beside the domain you want to update
For DKIM click the “Install The Suggested Record”
For SPF click “Customize” under the value option
- scroll down to additional settings
- Click add A New “+include” Item
- Enter spf.antispamcloud.com in the text box
- Tick the Use the “-all” Entry checkbox
- Click Install A Customized SPF Record
Please note that adding these DNS records will take a few hours to propagate fully. If your domain is not using LetsHost nameservers, you will see the SPF and DKIM DNS records listed in cPanel – you can copy these and send them on to the provider responsible for the nameservers your domain is using.
If you require further information/assistance on this, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.