It is possible to bulk-delete a large number of emails from your account. This feature may be useful if you wish to delete all emails older than a certain date, from a specific sender, with a specific subject, etc.
In order to bulk-delete emails from an email account, you will need to do this from your cPanel:
- Log in to your LetsHost Client Area and click on Services > My Services
- You will see your products/services listed out here. Click on Manage beside your hosting package
- On the left under Actions, click on the link Login to cPanel
- Once logged in to cPanel, click on the Email Disk Usage icon
- From here you will have a drop-down which will let you select the email account you wish to edit
- You will get a list of all of the emails folders here, click Manage next to the one from which you want email removed
- Choose how the mail will be deleted and click Delete Permanently
If you require further information/assistance on this, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.