It is possible to bulk-delete a large number of emails from your account. This feature may be useful if you wish to delete all emails older than a certain date, from a specific sender, with a specific subject, etc.
In order to bulk-delete emails from an email account, you will need to do this from your cPane:
- Log in to your LetsHost Client Area and click on Services > My Services
- You will see your products/services listed out here. Click on Active beside your hosting package
- On the left, click on the link Login to cPanel
- Once logged in to cPanel, click on the Emails Disk Usage tab
- From here you will have a drop-down which will let you select the email account you wish to edit
- You will get a list of all of the emails folders here, select the one you want email removed from and click Edit
- You will get a number of default options such as to remove all email over a year old or to just delete all email off of the server
- Additionally you will have an option to create a custom query. Correct syntax for these queries can be found here. Please note once the email is removed it cannot be retrieved, so care is needed when running these commands.
If you require further information/assistance on this, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.