Built in to every shared hosting account is webmail. Think of it as a simplified version of Gmail/Hotmail to manage your LetsHost emails. One of the main advantages of using webmail is that you can access it from any computer without having to set up and configure an email client. Please see the following steps on how to access your emails using webmail.
- Log in to your LetsHost client area and click on Services > My Services
- You will see your products/services listed out here. Click on Manage beside your hosting package
- Click on Email Accounts in the quick shortcuts section
- Click Check Email to the right of your email account
- Click Open on the top left under the Roundcube option
- On the next screen, you can send and receive emails from here
- You can also login to your emails from http://YourDomain/webmail with your email account and password (replacing ‘YourDomain’ with your actual domain name). If you get a warning about an SSL cert or an untrusted connection, it is safe to continue/ignore warning/add exception
If you require further information/assistance on this, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.