To reset an email account password, you will need to do this via your cPanel control panel. Please see the following steps on how to do this.
- Log in to your LetsHost Client Area and click on Services > My Services
- You will see your products/services listed out here. Click on Active beside your hosting package
- On the left, click on the link Login to cPanel
- Once logged in to cPanel, click on the icon for Email Accounts
- Select the account that needs the password reset, click Change Password. You will now be presented with an area in which to enter the new password
- Select the account that needs the password reset, click Manage. You will now be presented with an area in which to enter the new password
Your password has now been changed. Please ensure to update any locations that may have your old password stored, such as webmail, Outlook, your mobile phone, etc.
If you require further information/assistance on this, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.