cPanel allows you to create mailing lists in several clicks. Please see the following steps on how to set one up.
- Log into your cPanel
- Navigate to the Email section and click on Mailing Lists icon
- In the next window:
- Enter the mailing list name in the List Name text box
- Select a domain from the Domain menu
- Enter a strong password for your mailing list
- Select one of the following access types: ‘Public: subscriptions are open’ or ‘Private: the administrator must approve subscriptions’
- Click on Add
Once done, you will see a message about the successful mailing list creation. All the mailing lists you’ve created can be found in the Current Lists section.
If you require further information/assistance on this, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.