Please find below instructions on how to take a backup of your content.
- Log in to your LetsHost Client Area and click on Services > My Services
- You will see your products/services listed out here. Click on Active beside your hosting package
- On the left, click on the link Login to cPanel
- Once logged in to cPanel, click on the icon for Backup Wizard
- Click Backup and then Select Full Backup (or another option that’s applicable)
- Choose a Location for your Backup (Home Directory is the default) and click Generate Backup
- When emailed after completion, navigate to the Backups icon in your cPanel home
- Under Full Backup, click Generate/Download a Full Website Backup
- Under Backups Available for Download, click the link for the backup file you wish to download
- Select a destination on your PC where you would like to save the backup
If you require further information/assistance on this, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.