SpamAssassin is an email filtering tool which helps to filter or stop receiving incoming spam or unwanted emails. Blacklisting an email address means that emails from that address will be blocked by SpamAssassin from reaching your inbox. Please see the following steps on how to add a domain or email address to SpamAssassin’s blacklist:
- First login to your cPanel
- Click Spam Filter
- Click Show Additional Configurations > click Edit Spam Blacklist Settings
- Click Add New ‘blacklist_from’ item
- Enter an email address or *@domain (replace “domain” with the domain you want to blacklist)
- Click the blue Update Blacklist(blacklist_from) button to Save
If you require further information/assistance on this, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.