Up until recently, cPanel has been setting the default mailbox size to 250MB for new email addresses. As your LetsHost hosting account comes with a minimum of 15GB, this default value is quite low. Over time, your email account can become full, preventing new emails from delivering to you. Someone sending you an email can get a bounce back with the error ‘mailbox quota exceeded’.
To fix this, you will need to log in to your cPanel and increase the quota from there. To do this, please see the following steps:
- Log in to your LetsHost Client Area and click on Services > My Services
- You will see your products/services listed out here. Click on Active beside your hosting package
- Under the Quick Shortcuts heading, click the icon for Email Accounts
- Beside the email account in question, click the Manage button
- Under storage, select the Unlimited option
- Click the Update Email Settings button near the bottom to save the change
Please note, an email account using the Unlimited storage setting setting is limited by the hosting account’s overall storage.
If you require any further information/assistance here, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.
Search terms: mailbox full, inbox full, quota exceeded