If you have a hosting account with LetsHost, it is possible host your website on your LetsHost account and host your email with a different provider. To do this, you will need to edit your MX records to point to your email hosting provider. This provider will provide you with the MX records themselves, and then you must enter them in to your hosting account with LetsHost.
Please see the following steps on how to do this:
- Log in to your LetsHost client area and click on Services > My Services
- You will see your products/services listed out here. Click on Active beside your hosting package
- On the left, click on the link Login to cPanel
- Once in the cPanel control panel, click on the icon for MX Entry under the Email heading
- Select the domain in question if you have more than one domain name set up on this hosting account
- From here, you can select the option ‘
Please note that adding these DNS records will take a few hours to propagate fully. If you require further information/assistance on this, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.