Your LetsHost Plesk (/Windows) hosting account will allow you to host multiple domain names or websites. Please see below instructions for adding a new domain/website to your Plesk hosting account:
- Log in to your LetsHost client area and click on Services > My Services
- You will see your products/services listed out here. Click on Active beside your hosting package
- Scroll down and click the Open Control Panel button
- Click on Add New Domain
– Enter domain name
– DNS server configuration – leave at current setting
– Hosting Type: Website Hosting
– Hosting Settings: Under doc root enter the domain name
– Preferred domain: Leave at current setting
- Click OK
Once the domain is added you can upload website files (using your existing FTP details) into the path ‘httpdocs/yournewdomain’. You will see a new section created on the Plesk panel for the new domain where you can manage the hosting by clicking on the domain name itself.
To make the new website live, you will need to update the nameservers of this new domain. The correct nameservers will depend on which server your account is hosted on, but as a general rule they should be the exact same as the main domain on your hosting account.
If you require further information/assistance on this, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.