To update the DNS nameservers of your domain, you will need to do this via your LetsHost client area. For step-by-step instructions, please see the following:
- Log in to your LetsHost client area
- Click on Domains > My Domains > Active (to the right of the domain listed)
- Under the Manage tab on the left, click on Nameservers. There you will see your current DNS nameservers. You will need to replace these with your new nameservers settings and click Save. Be sure the option to ‘use custom nameservers’ is selected.
- Please note that most types of domains will need to be ‘unlocked’ before you can update the DNS information. To unlock your domain, you will need to click on the Registrar Lock tab and then on the Disable Registrar Lock button. It is advisable to enable this when not making changes to your domain.
- Please note that any DNS change can take 24-48 hours to propagate fully. Most DNS changes take less than that, but in some off cases it can take up to 72 hours.
If you require further information/assistance on this, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.