Your LetsHost hosting account will give you the ability to update your current DNS records and add new ones, you can do this via your cPanel control panel. Please see the following steps on how to do this.
- Log in to your LetsHost Client Area and click on Services > My Services
- You will see your products/services listed out here. Click on Active beside your hosting package
- On the left, click on the link Login to cPanel
- Once logged in to cPanel, click on the icon for Zone Editor
- Click Manage beside the domain you wish to update
- On this page you will be able to edit any existing records or click Add record on the top right to create any new DNS records
It will take between 4 and 8 hours in most cases for an update to your DNS record to fully propagate.
If you require further information/assistance on this, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.