To edit the DNS for a domain set up under your reseller account at once, please see the following steps.
- First, you will need to log in to your LetsHost client area and then log in to your WHM (Web Host Manager) from there
- Once logged in to your client area, click on Services > My Services to list your reseller package.
- Click on Manage to the right of the reseller package and then on Login to WHM under the Overview menu on the left. This will open a new tab with your WHM
- Click the icon for DNS Functions and then on Edit DNS Zone
- Click on the domain that you want to update and click the blue Edit button at the bottom
- You can edit and add DNS records from here, be very careful as mistakes in the DNS configuration can disrupt site/email functionality
If you require further information/assistance on this, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.