If you wish to forward a copy of all emails sent to one address on to another address, you will need to set up an email address forwarder via your cPanel. For the steps required, please see the following:
- You can access your cPanel control panel by logging in to your client area
- Once logged in, click on Services > My Services
- You will see your products/services listed out here. Click on Manage beside your hosting package
- On the left, click on the link Login to cPanel
- Once logged in to cPanel, click on the icon for Forwarders
- Click Add Forwarder. You will then need to follow the onscreen instructions to set up the email forwarder
If you require further information/assistance on this, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.