It is possible to use your existing @gmail.com account to access/manage your LetsHost email in place of an email client such as Outlook or Thunderbird. To set this up in Gmail, please see the following steps.
- Log in to your Gmail account
- Click the gear icon in the upper right and click Settings
- Open the Accounts and Import tab
- In the Check Mail Using POP3 section, click Add POP3 Email Account
- Enter the full email address of the account you’d like to access, Then click Next Step
- Enter in the following:
- Enter in your username: Your full email address
- Enter in your password: Email address password
- POP server: Server hostname (in the form ‘LHxx.dnsireland.com’, see below* for more information)
- Port: 110
- Click on Leave a copy of retrieved messages on the server
- Click Add Account and then tick Yes, I want to be able to send mail as your domain name
- Click on Next Step to complete the process
*NB: To find out the correct hostname to enter (which replaces ‘LHxx.dnsireland.com’ from above), enter your domain name (without WWW) and click Lookup!
If you require further information/assistance on this, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.