To set up an email account in Gmail, please see the following steps.
– Log in to your Gmail (/Google Mail) account
– Click the gear icon in the upper right and click Settings.
– Open the Accounts and Import tab
– In the Check Mail Using POP3 section, click Add POP3 Email Account.
– Enter the full email address of the account you’d like to access, Then click Next Step
– Enter in the following:
- Enter in your username: [your full email address]
- Enter in your password: [email address password]
- POP server: mail.yourdomain.com (replacing ‘yourdomain.com’ with your actual domain name)
- Port: 110
– Click on Leave a copy of retrieved messages on the server
– Click Add Account and then tick Yes, I want to be able to send mail as your domain name.
– Click on Next Step to complete the process.
If you require further information/assistance on this, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.