To download a backup of your database, you will need to do this via the cPanel control panel. For steps on how to download your database, please see the following:
- Log in to your LetsHost client area and click on Services > My Services
- You will see your products/services listed out here. Click on Active beside your hosting package
- On the menu on the left, click on Login to cPanel
- Once logged in to your cPanel control panel, click on the icon for Backup under the Files section
- Scroll to the Partial Backups section and under Download a MySQL Database Backup click on the database you wish to back up
- Save the download
If you require further information/assistance on this, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.