Cloudflare is a service that acts as a proxy between your website visitors and your hosting account. With Cloudflare, you can help protect your website against malicious traffic, save bandwidth and reduce average page load times. This service is included for free with your LetsHost hosting account. Please see the following steps on how to set up Cloudflare on your website.
- Log in to your LetsHost client area and click on Services > My Services
- You will see your products/services listed out here. Click on Active beside your hosting package
- On the menu on the left, click on Login to cPanel
- Once logged in to your cPanel control panel, click on the icon for Cloudflare
- Click the green ‘Create your free account’ button and follow the steps on screen. (You will have to click a link in a verification email you will receive after creating you cloudflare account)
- At the top of this page you will see a drop-down that contains all domains on your hosting. Select the one you wish to add Cloudflare to and click ‘Provision domain with CNAME setup’
- Allow a couple of minutes for this to be set up. Once done, the domain will be marked as active with Cloudflare. You will need to allow 4 to 8 hours for the domains DNS change to fully propagate and for Cloudflare to become fully active.
If you require further information/assistance on this, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.