Once your server runs out of memory (‘goes OOM’), the only way to fix this is to reboot it. Please see the following steps on how to reboot your VPS server via your client area:
- Log in to your LetsHost client area and click on Services > My Services
- You will see your products/services listed out here.
- Next to the service Cloud Server click ‘Active’
- You will see a box called ‘Power Options’
- Click the restart button (the one in the middle)
Assuming no FSCK file system check is needed following the reboot, a server reboot usually takes around 5 minutes to complete fully and have the server back online. When a server goes OOM, this means that all the available RAM was used up. If this is happening frequently, it may be time to upgrade your server. Our Sales team would be happy to through the best options for you.