When you are moving a website from one hosting account/provider to another, you will often have a zip or tarball file of your website files. This is an archive (one file) of all your website files, packaged up for ease of transferring.
- Log in to your LetsHost Client Area and click on Services > My Services
- You will see your products/services listed out here. Click on Active beside your hosting package
- On the left, click on the link Login to cPanel
- Once logged in to cPanel, click on the icon for ‘File Manager’
- In the File Manager, click the public_html on the left-hand side
- Click the Upload button in the top and follow the steps to upload the archive file
- Return to the File Manager (you may need to click Reload) and then click on the backup file and click Extract in the toolbar above
If you require further information/assistance on this, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.