In order to make DNS changes to domains hosted under your reseller account, you will need to do this via the WHM control panel for your reseller account. For instructions, please see the steps below:
- Login to your client area
- Click on Services > My Services
- Click the green Active button on your Reseller account
- Click Login to WHM on the left Overview menu
- Once in WHM, type Edit DNS Zone in the search bar on the top left of the screen
- Select the domain you wish to edit
- When the page refreshes you be able to Add, Delete and Edit the DNS records set for that domain.
To ensure these DNS records take affect, please make sure you are using the nameservers ns5.dnsireland.com, ns6.dnsireland.com and ns7.dnsireland.ie. You can check this in your LetsHost client area (Domains > My Domains > Active beside domain > Nameservers).
If you have any questions on this, please submit a ticket and a member of our Support Dept. will be happy to advise further here.