To change the cPanel password for an account set up under your reseller account, please see the following steps.
- First, you will need to log in to your LetsHost client area and then log in to your WHM (Web Host Manager) from there
- Once logged in to your client area, click on Services > My Services to list your reseller package.
- Click on Manage to the right of the reseller package and then on Login to WHM under the Overview menu on the left. This will open a new tab with your WHM
- Click the icon for Account Functions and then Password Modification
- Choose the account from the list that you are looking to update
- At the bottom of the page, enter/generate a new password for the account and click the blue change password button
- Note: you can leave Enable Digest Authentication unticked
If you require further information/assistance on this, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.