With your reseller account, you have the ability to create individual cPanel accounts for your clients. Once you have created a cPanel account, you can log in to it directly from your WHM (without having to enter in any login details). Please see the following instructions on how to do this:
- First, you will need to log in to your LetsHost client area and then log in to your WHM (Web Host Manager) from there
- Once logged in to your client area, click on Services > My Services to list your reseller package
- Click on Manage to the right of the reseller package and then on Login to WHM under the Overview menu on the left. This will open a new tab with your WHM
- Click the icon for Account Information > List Accounts
- This screen will list out all cPanel accounts created under your reseller account. You can click on the orange cPanel icon to log in to any cPanel account individually
If you require further information/assistance on this, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.