With your reseller account, you have the ability to create individual cPanel accounts for your clients. To do this, you will need to log in to your Web Host Manager (WHM) – please see the following steps:
- First, you will need to log in to your LetsHost client area and then log in to your WHM (Web Host Manager) from there
- Once logged in to your client area, click on Services > My Services to list your reseller package.
- Click on Manage to the right of the reseller package and then on Login to WHM under the Overview menu on the left. This will open a new tab with your WHM
- Click the icon for Account Functions > Create a New Account
- Fill in the short form on the next screen to create the cPanel account
If you require further information/assistance on this, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.