In order to modify the quota for a cPanel account from your Resellers WHM account, please see the steps below:
- Login to your client area
- Click on Services > My Services
- Click the green Active button on your Reseller account
- Click Login to WHM on the left Overview menu
- Once in WHM, type List Accounts in the search bar on the top left of the screen
- Select the cPanel account you wish to update the quota
- Select the Plus icon just to the left of the domain name
- On the next screen, you can set a new quota for the cPanel account
The above steps will also apply if you have a VPS server and wish to change the quota for a cPanel account on your server.
If you have any questions on this, please submit a ticket and a member of our Support Dept. will be happy to advise further here.