To delete an account set up under your reseller account, please see the following steps.
- First, you will need to log in to your LetsHost client area and then log in to your WHM (Web Host Manager) from there
- Once logged in to your client area, click on Services > My Services to list your reseller package.
- Click on Manage to the right of the reseller package and then on Login to WHM under the Overview menu on the left. This will open a new tab with your WHM
- Click the icon for Account Functions and then on Terminate Accounts
- Click on the square selection button to select the account(s) to be deleted
- You can then click on the red Remove button to delete an account or click the red Remove Selected Accounts at the top to remove all ticked accounts
If you require further information/assistance on this, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.