In order to modify the password for a cPanel account from your Resellers WHM account, please see the steps below:
- Login to your client area
- Click on Services > My Services
- Click the green Active button on your Reseller account
- Click Login to WHM on the left Overview menu
- Once in WHM, type Password Modification in the search bar on the top left of the screen
- Select the domain for which you wish to update the password
- Here you can set the new password. You can make use of the Password Generator here to ensure that you have a sufficiently secure password.
These instructions will also apply if you are trying to reset the password for a cPanel account hosted on your VPS server. If you have any questions on any of the above, please feel free to submit a ticket and a member of our Support Dept. will be happy to advise further.