To suspend or unsuspend an account set up under your reseller account, please see the following steps.
- First, you will need to log in to your LetsHost client area and then log in to your WHM (Web Host Manager) from there
- Once logged in to your client area, click on Services > My Services to list your reseller package.
- Click on Manage to the right of the reseller package and then on Login to WHM under the Overview menu on the left. This will open a new tab with your WHM
- Click the icon for Account Functions and then on Manage Account Suspension
- Choose which account you want to suspend/unsuspend
- If suspending an account, you can give a reason for the suspension and then click Suspend to save the change
- If unsuspending an account just choose the account/domain from the list and click unsuspend
If you require further information/assistance on this, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.