To view the list of domains set up under your reseller account, please see the following steps.
- First, you will need to log in to your LetsHost client area and then log in to your WHM (Web Host Manager) from there
- Once logged in to your client area, click on Services > My Services to list your reseller package.
- Click on Manage to the right of the reseller package and then on Login to WHM under the Overview menu on the left. This will open a new tab with your WHM
- Click the icon for Account Information
- From here you can choose what information you are looking for:
- List Accounts: shows a list of all the cPanel accounts you have added
- List parked domains: (domain aliases) domains that redirect to other domains
- List Subdomains: list of subdomains on the accounts (shop.yourdomain.com etc.) as well as addon domains
- List Suspended accounts: you can manage account suspensions from here
- View Bandwidth Usage: show the bandwidth usage for each of the accounts
If you require further information/assistance on this, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.