Your LetsHost hosting account will give you ability to create an unlimited amount of email addresses. If you need to set up a new email address, you can do this via your cPanel control panel. Please see the following steps on how to do this.
- Log in to your LetsHost Client Area and click on Services > My Services
- You will see your products/services listed out here. Click on Active beside your hosting package
- On the left, click on the link Login to cPanel
- Once logged in to cPanel, click on the icon for Email Accounts
- Fill out the short form on the next page to set up the new email address
Once you have the email address created, there are a number of ways you can access it. You can set it up on a phone/tablet, use an email client such as Outlook/Thunderbird, or from any computer by using Webmail.
If you require further information/assistance on this, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.