To force your clients to reset the password for their cPanel control panel the next time they log in, please see the following steps.
- First, you will need to log in to your LetsHost client area and then log in to your WHM (Web Host Manager) from there
- Once logged in to your client area, click on Services > My Services to list your reseller package.
- Click on Manage to the right of the reseller package and then on Login to WHM under the Overview menu on the left. This will open a new tab with your WHM
- Click the icon for Account Functions and then on Force Password Change
- Select each of the cPanel accounts you want to for the change for and click the blue Submit button.
This feature is useful if you wish for your clients to update their login details periodically, or after you suspect that login details have been compromised. If you require further information/assistance on this, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.