It is possible to set up your email address on your phone within your Gmail app. To do this, please see the following steps:
- Open The Gmail app on your phone
- Tap the three horizontal bars in the top left
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu and tap Settings
- Tap Add Account
- Tap Other
- Enter your full email address and click manual setup
- Tap Personal (POP3) or Personal (IMAP), IMAP is highly recommended here
- Enter your password
- In the Server field (for incoming) enter your servers hostname (in the form ‘LHxx.dnsireland.com’, see below* for more information)
- In the Server field (for outgoing) enter your servers hostname (in the form ‘LHxx.dnsireland.com’, see below* for more information)
- Tap Next
- Enter your name and tap Next
*NB: To find out the correct hostname to enter (which replaces ‘LHxx.dnsireland.com’ from above), enter your domain name (without WWW) and click Lookup!
If you require further information/assistance on this, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.