It is possible to set up your email address on your phone within your Gmail app. To do this, please see the below steps. If you do not know your current email password, please visit this link for instructions on how to reset it.
- Open The Gmail app on your phone
- Tap the three horizontal bars in the top left
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu and tap Settings
- Tap Add Account
- Tap Other
- Enter your full email address and click manual setup
- Tap Personal (POP3) or Personal (IMAP), IMAP is highly recommended here
- Enter your password
- In the Server field (for incoming) enter your servers hostname (in the form ‘LHxx.dnsireland.com’, see below* for more information)
- In the Server field (for outgoing) enter your servers hostname (in the form ‘LHxx.dnsireland.com’, see below* for more information)
- Tap Next
- Enter your name and tap Next
*NB: To find out the correct hostname to enter (which replaces ‘LHxx.dnsireland.com’ from above), enter your domain name (without WWW) and click Lookup!
If you require further information/assistance on this, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.