It is possible to use the Outlook app on your phone to access/manage your LetsHost emails. For instructions on how to do this, please see the following:
- Open Outlook and tap ‘Get Started’
- Tap Add Account and enter your Email address
- In the ‘Choose account type’ screen select IMAP
- In the ‘Connect IMAP’ screen click the advanced settings in bottom right
- Enter whatever name you wish for the ‘Display name’ field
- Under the ‘IMAP incoming Email Server’ section, please enter your servers hostname in the ‘IMAP Host Name’ field. This should be entered in the form ‘LHxx.dnsireland.com’, see below for more information*
- For ‘IMAP username’ enter your full email address
- For ‘IMAP password’ enter your webmail password
- Under ‘SMTP Outgoing Email Server’ section, please enter your servers hostname in the ‘SMTP Host Name’ field. This should be entered in the form ‘LHxx.dnsireland.com’, see below for more information*
- For ‘SMTP Username’ please enter your full email address
- For ‘SMTP Password’ please enter your webmail password
- Finally, press the check mark in the top right
*NB: To find out the correct hostname to enter (which replaces ‘LHxx.dnsireland.com’ from above), enter your domain name (without WWW) and click Lookup!
If you require further information/assistance on this, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.