Open the Outlook app on your Iphone/Ipad. If this is your first time adding an email account to Outlook on your device, you should just get a screen asking you to enter your email address. If you want to add a second account or edit an existing account, tap the 3 horizontal bar menu icon in the top left > tap the cog icon on the bottom left > tap on your email account > tap Edit Login Information. Please see the following settings you will need to enter:
- Enter your email address and tap Add Account
- Next tap “IMAP” or “Setup Account Manually”
- Password: Enter your email account password
- Display Name: Enter your name
- Description: Enter your email address
- Tap “Use Advanced Settings”
- IMAP Incoming Email Server:
- IMAP Hostname: Servers hostname (in the form ‘LHxx.dnsireland.com’, see below* for more information)
- IMAP Username: full email address
- IMAP password: your email password
- SMTP Outgoing Email Server:
- SMTP Hostname: Servers hostname (in the form ‘LHxx.dnsireland.com’, see below* for more information)
- SMTP Username: full email address
- SMTP password: your email password
- Tap Sign in
The account has been created, you can check your mail from the “Focused” and “Other” tabs in the top left.
*NB: To find out the correct hostname to enter (which replaces ‘LHxx.dnsireland.com’ from above), enter your domain name (without WWW) and click Lookup!
If you require further information/assistance on this, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.