Open the Outlook app on your Iphone/Ipad. If this is your first time adding an email account to Outlook on your device, you should just get a screen asking you to enter your email address. If you want to add a second account or edit an existing account, tap the 3 horizontal bar menu icon in the top left > tap the cog icon on the bottom left > tap on your email account > tap Edit Login Information. If you do not know your current email password, please visit this link for instructions on how to reset it. Please see the following settings you will need to enter:
- Enter your email address and tap Add Account
- Next tap “IMAP” or “Setup Account Manually”
- Password: Enter your email account password
- Display Name: Enter your name
- Description: Enter your email address
- Tap “Use Advanced Settings”
- IMAP Incoming Email Server:
- IMAP Hostname: Servers hostname (in the form ‘LHxx.dnsireland.com’, see below* for more information)
- IMAP Username: full email address
- IMAP password: your email password
- SMTP Outgoing Email Server:
- SMTP Hostname: Servers hostname (in the form ‘LHxx.dnsireland.com’, see below* for more information)
- SMTP Username: full email address
- SMTP password: your email password
- Tap Sign in
The account has been created, you can check your mail from the “Focused” and “Other” tabs in the top left.
*NB: To find out the correct hostname to enter (which replaces ‘LHxx.dnsireland.com’ from above), enter your domain name (without WWW) and click Lookup!
If you require further information/assistance on this, please submit a ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.